The older I get the more I realize that life is a puzzle..and GOD is the only one that knows were all the missing pieces are. He's watching over me as I find these pieces...Im sharing some of my moments with you..and hopefully you are enjoying your journey while you find your pieces.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

NUVO!!!!

Lee-Lee as a Nuvo Model

Nuvo has the greatest promotion team
They have product placement in many of the hottest videos
events..and they have HOTT ASS NUVO GIRLS.
I was one of them last saturday night
at TROPICANA..Omega was there
the place was packed...My DOMINICAN ASS was all over the place,
the job was very fun..and interesting..
you know ppl love free things..and we were offering free Nuvo Samples plus gifts.
Great Night
-EL FUERTE-!!!


place was packed...i took this pic when i was on stage...
they LOVE Omega
<3 Glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment