The older I get the more I realize that life is a puzzle..and GOD is the only one that knows were all the missing pieces are. He's watching over me as I find these pieces...Im sharing some of my moments with you..and hopefully you are enjoying your journey while you find your pieces.

Friday, August 27, 2010

ZIBU...no NOT cibu..ZIBU!!

I introduced myself to Zibu
"They are a graceful fluid symbols used to connect with the love, inspiration and healing energy of the Angels.  It is what I like to call "heavenly shorthand."

Very Beautiful...A lot of ppl use the 
Zibu symbol for friendship
And its super cute


When two ppl have the same tat..it MUST BE LOVE..
anyways..
The Zibu sign that I relate the most to is...
*Amen*
One reason why I love this Zibu is bcuz it symbolizes my brother
Wilner 
he passed away when he was 16 in 2003
his nickname was "LIFE"
for no other reason than he was full of a life and a great kid
another reason why I love this Zibu is
bcuz I believe in "live your life as if its your last"
I catch myself complaining about the dumbest things sometimes
and its a fact that.. I got it good.
Im breathing im healthy and capable of doing what I wanna do when I wanna do
so sometimes I have to tell myself
"self...shut the fuck up"
Life is something a lot of people take for granted
be happy
EMBRACE YOUR LIFE
be grateful
because at any given moment your life could be a memory.

<3RIP WILNER GONZALEZ<3


No comments:

Post a Comment