The older I get the more I realize that life is a puzzle..and GOD is the only one that knows were all the missing pieces are. He's watching over me as I find these pieces...Im sharing some of my moments with you..and hopefully you are enjoying your journey while you find your pieces.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ok...

So everyone is loving my outfit from when I went out monday night..I think everyone was suprised about how I was fully dressed. Lol no short shorts or tiny dress... Im switching it up.. BUT anyways here are the details =]

So i found this vest thingy in forever 21..hott rite..it was def only like 40 bucks

I also purchased black "Hammer" Pants from Zara..(i LOVE that store)
they were also 40 bucks..Cuz im a BROKEY =]

I wanted to wear the vest with out a top but I decided
to jus throw on a white tank top under that I got from H&M
and my shoes..I got them from Bebe
lol these were NOT 40 bucks...




I wore NO accesories bcuz the vest screamed "look at me"
I did wear earings..from Vilchez =]

Ya know I love my Vilchez =]
and thats it...worked out huh?!?!





No comments:

Post a Comment