The older I get the more I realize that life is a puzzle..and GOD is the only one that knows were all the missing pieces are. He's watching over me as I find these pieces...Im sharing some of my moments with you..and hopefully you are enjoying your journey while you find your pieces.

Monday, August 16, 2010

My mission is to convince you that...

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!

I associate myself with a whole bunch of really cool females, who all LOVE a good time
We are all young,educated individuals..who do the damn thang =]
We have our own..and we are focused..and incredibly GORGEOUS!!
=]
Okay..we bug out once in a while BUT..life is short so.. LETS DO IT!
Don't judge us..we have out of control sex appeal
and we just tryna have a good time..don't ruin it!!
Here are some pics from a recent random trip to my 2nd home
MIAMI !!
When I get old and saggy im finna look back and say
"Damn I was a hot thing"
=]
Heres a video..

=]


1 comment: