The older I get the more I realize that life is a puzzle..and GOD is the only one that knows were all the missing pieces are. He's watching over me as I find these pieces...Im sharing some of my moments with you..and hopefully you are enjoying your journey while you find your pieces.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Friday Night...

Finally...I get to relax..
I was on set of a photoshoot earlier today
and instead of going out to the club
I decided to stay home and spend some time
with my fav. person
ME!
I watched some movies "Law Abiden Citizen"and "All About the Benjamins"
Did some emails..planned my upcoming bday dinner..
and ate to much icecream.
LOL
def. needed to juss CHILL!


I look like a crazy woman in this video
and like always im running my mouth.
its all good.
But the weekends here...
im LAYING LOW for a bit.
But I hope you enjoy your wknd.
Have fun and be Safe!
Xoxo GloriousLee 

ohh and heres a video of me acting hella silly
on set earlier
Shout out to Chinky China for doing my makeup
OMGEEEEE.
Crack is wack.
thats my dont do crack video
KIDS pay attention
lol im a fool
this is a snap pic of the final look
Images will be on
www.chinkeychina.com
=]



muahz<3

1 comment:

  1. lol you are so silly but very cute girl keep it up

    ReplyDelete